Why Task Gal?
Aly de Bruijn
The Side Kick Behind it all
Every sidekick needs a back story right? Well, it all started in the big city of Calgary where I began my journey to gain the experience to help people in need with their business. But of course, I didn’t know back then. I experienced many different fields and offices but in the end, I was called to the beautiful Okanagan Valley.
Here I grew my skills even further working in everything from legal assistance to dispatch. Guided by a heart too big for my own good and a dream to help people, I’ve got over 8 years in administration experience that I’d love to use to help make your business what you’ve dreamed it to be.
– Help desk & Customer support
– Email Support & Surveys
– Process orders, Refunds & Billing inquiries
– Managing website’s live chat
– Coordinate Schedule & Calendar
– Schedule Meetings & Appointments
– Daily Text/Email of To Do List, & Appointments
– Inbox Management
– Crate & Manage CRM & Contacts Database
– Manage & Organize Cloud Storage (Dropbox/Gdrive)
– Coordinate Outsourcing
– Tech Support (If I can’t fix it I’ll find you someone who can!)
– Brainstorming Sessions
– Planning Sessions
– Document Creation
– Transcription from Audio, Voicemail or Video
– Form Creation
– Fact Checking
– How To’s/Training
– Gather data for Blogs, Videos, Courses
– Travel & Planning
– Competitor Research
– 2nd Hand Audience research
– Conversion Monitoring on Social Media
– Product Comparisons
– Create & Send Invoices
– Process Payments
– Monthly Reports
* I am not a bookkeeper, I only offer basic financial services.
– Organize emails into Folders
– Clean & Block Spam unsubscribe from lists
This is a complementary service for monthly Clients at no hourly charge.